Saturday 21 March 2009

Welcome to A Grand Day Out!


Hi and welcome to my first post on my first blog. My blog is called 'A Grand Day Out' and I want to just share my musings and wandering through all things that are beautiful and creative in this world of ours. Its a place to feel good about yourselves and each other, and to share thoughts, musings, memories, ideas, arts, crafts and anything that makes us all happy. I will be adding to my blog as often as possible.
As a keen cross stitcher I am curently working through a large Anchor kit entitled The Evening Express. Its coming on very well, and hopefully when it is finished I can add a picture of the completed design to share on my blog. Anybody who has any other cross stitch designs that they have completed and particularly enjoy and would like to share please let me know. I am also interested in stumpwork (raised embroidery) so if anyone out there in the blog world is currently working on a stumpwork project please send me a thought or share about this beautiful creative style.
The sun is shining and the sky is blue today and life is good, but life is always good if you take the time to look for the simple things, things that make you smile, birds building their spring nests, the smile on my dog's face, a butterfly delicately balancing on a petal - embrace the day, embrace life. Have fun - enjoy! I'll be back soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment