Sunday 31 May 2009

Lavender


Lavender - I absolutely adore it. I found some lovely images above. I wanted to write a bit about the history of lavender, myths, crafts, etc., and in my search for something to say I googled 'history of lavender' and found some quite excellent web sites, so instead of me telling you about lavender and all its wonderful good points I set out some most excellent web sites which cover everything from the history, to the different varieties grown and to arts and crafts and herbal uses for lavender. The lavender farm web site is an actual farm, as you will see, run by Nigel Walker & Frances Andrew, check out their web site first - its excellent. Also check out Wikipedia's info on all things lavender - again excellent. So, enjoy your journey around all things lavender!

No comments:

Post a Comment